Within the UK, the following range of benefits are available.* For details for our International offices please contact one of the team.
- Private medical insurance scheme after six months of continuous service
- Medical health checks, free of charge and completely confidential
- Dental insurance is available free of charge for accident and emergency treatment
- Holidays start at 25 days per annum. An additional day is awarded after three and five years of continuous service. There is also the option to purchase additional holidays
- Contributory pension plan known as the Group Personal Pension Plan. Eligible to join after six months of continuous service, at next available entry date
- Life assurance on commencement, equivalent to four times annual salary
- Group Income Protection after six months of continuous service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Childcare voucher scheme on commencement
- Season ticket loan on commencement
- Subsidised sports club membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house dry cleaning service and online benefits
*Your eligibility for benefits will be dependant on location and will be confirmed to you on joining.