Within the UK, the following range of benefits are available*. For details for our European offices please contact one of the team.
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Medical health checks, free of charge and completely confidential
- Dental insurance is available free of charge for accident and emergency treatment
- Holidays start at 25 days per annum. An additional day is awarded after three and five years of continuous service. There is also the option to purchase additional holidays
- Contributory pension plan known as the Group Personal Pension Plan. You will be automatically enrolled in to the pension scheme within two months of joining
- Life assurance on commencement, equivalent to four times annual salary
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised sports club membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house dry cleaning service and online benefits
*Your eligibility for benefits will be dependent on location, and for certain benefits, length of service, and will be confirmed to you on joining.